A big giant thank you to everyone who has been following along on our efforts to re-home L.A.’s big, lovable aquatic buddy Rufus the Fish!
This has been a very crazy week, we’ve barely had time to take a breath in between trying to field the press and actually try to accomplish our goals for Rufus. We are in the process of setting up a website at RufusTheFish.com to field the press and public and answer the FAQ, but it’s not ready yet. Please bookmark the page for future reference, though!
In the meantime, here are our requests:
- PLEASE do not contact the current or past owners of Bahooka or Damon’s to discuss Rufus. They are trying to run businesses, and we don’t want the attention to hurt our efforts. It can be overwhelming!
- To follow the story, please join our Facebook community. That is where the real activity of HiddenLA happens, and we are updating the page whenever we have news.
- Please go to Rufus’ fundraiser page for basic information and to find out how you can help by donating to cover the costs of this crazy undertaking.
- Our current need is a custom fish tank for Rufus… if you can help, please call 310 801 0955.
- Please address all press inquiries to: contact@hiddenLA.com.
Thanks again for all of your support! :)